CARSON Weekender in Econyl®
Handmade in Canada. ECONYL® is an innovative luxury Italian nylon made from waste (such as fish nets and carpet fiber) that uses no new resources and is infinitely recyclable.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- ECONYL® water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® 2-way zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Multi straps to be hand held or worn over shoulder
- Interior laptop compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Appx 21" length x 15" high x 6" width
Get 10% off your first order when you sign up for our newsletter.
We are cleaning up and protecting our ocean shores in collaboration with Plastic Oceans, every $1 cleans up 1.31 feet of plastic. So far this year, we've cleaned 53,402 feet of ocean plastic from Canadian Shores.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.