Backpack in upcycled leather from retired aircraft seats
Handmade in Canada. Upcycled leather is from landfill destined materials, sourced from retired aircraft seats covers.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- Upcycled leather from retired aircraft seats, limited to 157 pcs
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® 2-way zippers
- Lined with organic cotton twill
- Adjustable straps, grab handle
- Interior laptop compartment
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx 12" length x 16" high x 4" width
All 457 ANEW products are guaranteed for a minimum of a year after which you may exchange into our Last Beyond You Program, click here for more info. Guarantee/Minimum time required before making use of the Last Beyond You Program : 2 years for bags.