ANDO Satchel in Desserto® Leather
Handmade in Montreal. The ANDO is a unique piece that highlights architectural design in its angular approach. Compact yet versatile, it can be worn cross body, over the shoulder or hand held.
- DESSERTO® Cactus Leather made with organic cactus leaves in Mexico without toxic chemicals, soft hand feel yet highly durable
- Webbing detail for handles and straps upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK METALUXE® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps can be hand-held, over shoulder or cross body
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx. 13" length x 11" high
We offer a lifetime guarantee on our bags against manufacturing defects.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.
Wipe down with a mildly damped cloth or wipe. For stubborn stains, we recommend spot cleaning with a biodegradable cleaner and warm water. Always test cleaners first in an inconspicuous location such as a corner at the back of the bag.
Tip: Use upcycled wiping cloths cutup from old sheets and towels.