DIETER Backpack in Econyl®
Handmade in Montreal. Wrapped in upcycled seat belts, the DIETER exhibits your commitment to sustainability whilst safely carrying your laptop and all other essentials.
- ECONYL® water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps and grab handle
- Interior laptop compartment
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx 12" length x 16" high x 4.5" width
We offer a lifetime guarantee on our bags against manufacturing defects.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.