MAATHAI Tote in Econyl®
This bag is cleaning 337 feet of plastic waste from our Canadian Shores.
Handmade in Canada. ECONYL® is an innovative luxury Italian nylon made from waste (such as fish nets and carpet fiber) that uses no new resources and is infinitely recyclable.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- ECONYL® water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Straps can be hand-held or worn over shoulder
- Interior laptop compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Appx 12" length x 17" high x 5" width
We offer a 2-year guarantee on our bags against everyday wear and tear.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.