MILE-END Tote in Quilted Nylon
Handmade in Montreal. This reversible tote made from dead-stock nylon holds it all from text books to gluten free baguettes. Benefit from two distinct looks when you turn the MILE-END inside out, featuring interior zipper pocket and d-ring.
- Dead-stock nylon
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK Heavy duty VISLON zippers, made in Canada
- Signature matte black plate with brass rivets
- Interior materials are all recycled
- Straps can be hand-held or worn over shoulder
- Interior zippered compartments and D-ring/key holder
- Appx 13" length x 15" high x 5" width
We offer a lifetime guarantee on our bags against manufacturing defects.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.