Repurposed DIETER Backpack in Desserto®, Grey
Repurposed Bag. By giving a second life to this bag, we ensure that it will never end up in a landfill. Refurbished to new condition and guaranteed to last beyond you.
This bag is cleaning 233 feet of plastic waste from our Canadian Shores.
Handmade in Canada. DESSERTO® Cactus Leather is made with organic cactus leaves in Mexico without toxic chemicals, it has a soft hand feel yet highly durable.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- DESSERTO® leather made with cactus leaves without the use of toxic chemicals
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps and grab handle
- Interior laptop compartment
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx 12" length x 16" high x 4.5” width
We offer a 2-year guarantee on our bags against everyday wear and tear.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.