ANDO Satchel, Econyl®
Handmade in Canada. The ANDO is a unique piece that highlights architectural design in its angular approach. Compact yet versatile, it can be worn cross body, over the shoulder or hand held.
- ECONYL® water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK METALUXE® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps can be hand-held, over shoulder or cross body
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx. 13" length x 11" high
We offer a lifetime guarantee on our bags against manufacturing defects.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.