Repurposed ANDO Satchel in Desserto®, Black
Repurposed Bag. By giving a second life to this bag, we ensure that it will never end up in a landfill. Refurbished to new condition and guaranteed to last beyond you.
This bag is cleaning 194 feet of plastic waste from our Canadian Shores.
Handmade in Canada. DESSERTO® Cactus Leather is made with organic cactus leaves in Mexico without toxic chemicals, it has a soft hand feel yet highly durable.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- DESSERTO® leather made with organic cactus leaves without the use of toxic chemicals
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK METALUXE® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps can be hand-held, over shoulder or cross body
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx. 13" length x 11" high
We offer a 2-year guarantee on our bags against everyday wear and tear.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.