DIETER Backpack in Desserto®
Handmade in Canada. DESSERTO® Cactus Leather is made with organic cactus leaves in Mexico without toxic chemicals, it has a soft hand feel yet highly durable.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- DESSERTO® leather made with cactus leaves without the use of toxic chemicals
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps and grab handle
- Interior laptop compartment
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx 12" length x 16" high x 4.5” width
All 457 ANEW products are guaranteed for a minimum of a year after which you may exchange into our Last Beyond You Program, click here for more info. Guarantee/Minimum time required before making use of the Last Beyond You Program : 2 years for bags.