EARHART Duffle Bag
This bag is cleaning 494 feet of plastic waste from our Canadian Shores.
Handmade in Canada. Upcycled leather is from landfill destined materials, sourced from retired aircraft seat covers.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- Upcycled leather from retired aircraft planes seats, limited to 157 pcs
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® 2-way zippers
- Lined with organic cotton twill
- Hand held straps along with detachable/adjustable cross body straps
- Multiple interior compartments
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx 20" length x 12" high x 8" width
We offer a 2-year guarantee on our bags against everyday wear and tear.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.