Repurposed HAWKEN Messenger Bag in Desserto®, Grey
Repurposed Bag. By giving a second life to this bag, we ensure that it will never end up in a landfill. Refurbished to new condition and guaranteed to last beyond you.
Handmade in Canada. DESSERTO® Cactus Leather is made with organic cactus leaves in Mexico without toxic chemicals, it has a soft hand feel yet highly durable.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- DESSERTO® leather made with organic cactus leaves without the use of toxic chemicals
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK METALUXE® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps can be hand-held, over shoulder or cross body
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx. 14" length x 12" high
All 457 ANEW products are guaranteed for a minimum of a year after which you may exchange into our Last Beyond You Program, click here for more info. Guarantee/Minimum time required before making use of the Last Beyond You Program : 2 years for bags.
Get 10% off your first order when you sign up for our newsletter.
We are cleaning up and protecting our ocean shores in collaboration with Plastic Oceans, every $1 cleans up 1.31 feet of plastic. So far this year, we've cleaned 53,402 feet of ocean plastic from Canadian Shores.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.