Handmade in Canada. Upcycled leather is from landfill destined materials, sourced from retired aircraft seat covers.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- Leather from retired aircraft planes seats, limited to 157 pcs
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® 2-way zippers
- Lined with organic cotton twill
- Adjustable straps, grab handle
- Interior laptop compartment
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx 12" length x 16" high x 4" width
All 457 ANEW products are guaranteed for a minimum of a year after which you may exchange into our Last Beyond You Program, click here for more info. Guarantee/Minimum time required before making use of the Last Beyond You Program : 2 years for bags.
Smooth, subtle leather and a beautiful design. Very happy!
Get 10% off your first order when you sign up for our newsletter.
We are cleaning up and protecting our ocean shores in collaboration with Plastic Oceans, every $1 cleans up 1.31 feet of plastic. So far this year, we've cleaned 53,402 feet of ocean plastic from Canadian Shores.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.