WATSON Sling in Econyl®
Handmade in Canada. ECONYL® is an innovative luxury Italian nylon made from waste (such as fish nets and carpet fiber) that uses no new resources and is infinitely recyclable.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- ECONYL® water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK METALUXE® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Adjustable straps can be around waist, over shoulder or cross body
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx. 6" length x 10" high x 3” width
All 457 ANEW products are guaranteed for a minimum of a year after which you may exchange into our Last Beyond You Program, click here for more info. Guarantee/Minimum time required before making use of the Last Beyond You Program : 2 years for bags.